SGA Undergraduate Research Funding Application
The Student Government Association is pleased to be able to offer financial support to Undergraduate Students persuing research with a faculty member at SCSU. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and will be considered on their merit.
Individuals may be awarded up to $450.00 for expenses related to their research.
Please be aware that equipment, supplies or books purchased with funds awarded through this program will become the property of SCSU following the completion of the project.
Applications must include:
1. A research description and proposal (including the current status of the project).
2. A letter of approval and/or endorsement from your research advisor.
3. A letter of support for your research from an individual, other than your major advisor, who is familiar with your work.
4. A line budget of anticipated expenses with a time line of completion.
5. A copy of the IRD approval letter (if the research involves human subjects).
7. A copy of the Signature Sheet.